Repente Latus Saddle
The Repente Latus Saddle combines an innovative, ergonomic design with state of the art materials and advanced manufacturing processes to result in a super-lightweight offering that is ideal for road, off-road or triathlon use.
A full T700 UD carbon base uses an autoclave production method to result in a light and robust construction. The shorter length, increased width, tapered silhouette and slightly dipped profile of the base works in unison with the EVA padding and central anatomical depression to support the sit bones and eliminate pressure from the perineum. The result is less genital numbness and discomfort, even in aggressive riding positions, and greater support for a powerful pedal stroke.
Carbon rails are svelte but strong and eliminate road vibrations while the Microfibre PU cover offers durability and moisture resistance.
- A super lightweight carbon saddle that has an ergonomic profile to offer comfort to road cyclists, triathletes and mountain bikers alike
- Full T700 UD Carbon base is light but strong thanks to the autoclave manufacturing process
- The shorter length, extra width and central anatomical channel ensure correct skeletal support to protect the sensitive perineum area
- Tapered base silhouette and slightly dipped profile keep the rider positioned perfectly and doesn’t obstruct the inner thighs
- EVA padding structure is soft but supportive
- Microfibre PU cover is durable and moisture resistant
- Full T700 UD carbon rail is strong but light and eliminated road vibrations
- Base dimensions: Latus M: 240mm (L) x 142mm (W) / Latus CL: 240mm (L) x 152mm (W)
- Rail dimensions: Oval, 7mm x 9mm
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 140 grams (Latus M) / 145 grams (Latus CL)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.