Ride Concepts Hellion Elite MTB Shoes
Lightweight and ultra-tacky, the Ride Concepts Hellion Elite MTB Shoes aim to inject confidence into your riding for full-throttle adventures on the roughest terrain. Engineered for sensitivity and outright grip, the lightweight design is highly breathable and is ideal for all-mountain and enduro-style riding. By utilising their softest DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber compound the Hellion Elite delivers claw-like grip on flat pedals and is well suited to foot-out, flat-out ride styles.
To enhance durability, an anti-abrasion toe and heel are used and an EVA midsole delivers comfortable support. A D3O High Impact Zone insole delivers exceptional shock absorption and is designed to reduce the impacts of roots, rocks and other trail features for a planted feel. A fully gusseted tongue reduces dirt and dust ingress, and an antimicrobial mesh lining reduces the buildup of bacteria for a fresh, lasting scent.
- Rubber Kinetics DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odour
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tuck keeps laces secure
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 442 grams (per shoe, size 10)