Ride Concepts TNT MTB Shoes
The best just got better. Developed as a high-performance shoe for downhill, big-mountain and freeride style riding, the feature-rich design of the Ride Concepts TNT MTB Shoes guarantees the traction and support needed to push your riding to its limits. With unmatched grip and protection, the TNT aims to keep your feet safe and secure on even the roughest terrain imaginable.
Key to any flat pedal design is its sole, with the TNT utilising a high-grip Rubber Kinetics DST 4.0 compound supply glue-like grip to the pedal pins. The 12mm hexagonal pattern latches onto the pins, with its recessed design seeing the pedal effectively lock into place to inspire confidence on rough terrain.
Hidden away in the collar is built in D3O impact protection. Engineered to absorb impacts, this padding protects the ankles more delicate areas from the inevitable hits associated with aggressive riding. To further protect your foot, custom-moulded toe and heel bumpers are in place to glance off rock and root strikes, and a high-rise EVA midsole delivers additional support for heavy landings and shocks.
- Rubber Kinetics DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber outsole
- Large hexagonal 12mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-moulded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odour
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 493 grams (per shoe, men’s size 10)