Ride Concepts Vice MTB Shoes
Designed with input from freeride heavy-hitter Kyle Strait, the Ride Concepts Vice MTB Shoes combine a lifestyle-friendly aesthetic with the tech features needed to push your boundaries on the bike. The durable suede upper offers exceptional abrasion resistance and is perforated to provide airflow, perfect for keeping your feet fresh through summer pump track sessions.
As with any flat pedal shoe, grip is paramount. Unique to Ride Concepts shoes is their RC Fuzion outsole. Made up of sloped-angle inverse hexagons, the unique pattern traps the pedal pins in place. The Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP compound delivers on its name, providing supreme traction for a planted ride feel.
The Vice takes heavy landings in its stride, with D30 High Impact Zone insoles taking the sting out of bails and rock strikes. This, combined with the cup outsole design, ensures excellent shock absorption and day-to-day comfort. TPU toe protection reduces the chance of injury, and a fully gusseted tongue prevents dirt and grit from entering the shoe.
- RC Fuzion outsole features sloped-angle inverse hexagons, varying in diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber outsole
- Suede upper is durable and protective
- Cup outsole design features 3mm EVA for additional shock absorption and comfort
- Perforated ventilation for breathability
- TPU toe protection
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- D3O High Impact Zone Technology insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 468 grams (Per shoe, men’s size 10)