RockShox ZEB Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 Boost 27.5 15x110mm Suspension Fork
Equipped with the silky smooth damper and hard-hitting 38mm stanchions, the RockShox ZEB Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 Boost 27.5 15x110mm Suspension Fork is a high-end fork designed for freeride and enduro duties. With a burly, aggressive design, this fork suits the latest range of long-travel mountain bikes, and with its Ultimate designation sits at the very top of the ZEB range. Uncompromising on its design and performance, this model sees upgraded SKF seals for a lasting, smooth action, as well as Maxima Plush fluid for enhanced durability.
The wide 38mm stanchions ensure this fork is tough enough for the rowdiest trails, with their additional stiffness improving front wheel tracking on harsh terrain. The Charger 2.1 RC2 damper is found only on the most premium of RockShox forks and features adjustable low and high-speed compression settings that allow it to be dialled in for any rider preference.
For a confidence-inspiring ride, the DebonAir air spring sees the fork ride high in its travel, perfect for steep, aggressive trails. The travel is supple and smooth, with incredible small bump compliance working in tandem with the damper to reduce arm-pump on chattery terrain.
- Compatible with a 27.5” wheel
- Charger 2.1 RC2 high-performance damper
- Stiff 38mm aluminium stanchions for improved tracking on rough terrain
- DebonAir air spring for increased sensitivity
- Bottomless tokens for easy tuning
- Sag gradients for simple setup
- Boost 110x15mm axle
- 38mm offset
- Maxima plush fluid for reduced friction
- SKF Seals for an unmatched feel and reduced dirt ingress
- Maximum tyre width of 3.2" / 81mm
- Three point mount short fender compatibility
- Minimum rotor size of 200mm, 220mm maximum
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 2,265 grams (29”, 190mm travel, 1.5” tapered steerer)