RockShox ZEB Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 Boost 29 15x110mm Suspension Fork
Building on the DNA of the critically acclaimed Lyrik and BoXXer, the RockShox ZEB Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 Boost 29 15x110mm Suspension Fork has burly 38mm stanchions to deliver unrivalled stiffness on steep, gnarly terrain. Designed to suit the needs of the latest breed of enduro bikes, the ZEB delivers an exceptional ride character that delivers confidence in all scenarios. The aggressive aesthetic is matched by its performance and suits the oversized tubing found on contemporary long-travel frames.
At the heart of the Ultimate is the highest performing RockShox damper ever produced, the Charger 2.1 RC2. Featuring independent high and low-speed compression adjustment, this unique damper ensures the ZEB can be tuned to any personal preference, delivering an exceptional friction-free feel to reduce arm pump on longer descents.
As used by the RockShox athlete roster, the ZEB Ultimate sees an uncompromising specification that includes performance-focused SKF Wiper Seals and upgraded Maxima Plush suspension fluid. Tunable through the use of bottomless tokens, the DebonAir air spring provides buttery-smooth suspension travel right off the top of the stroke and sits high in its travel to inspire confidence on steep trails.
- Compatible with a 29” wheel
- Charger 2.1 RC2 high-performance damper
- Stiff 38mm aluminium stanchions for improved tracking on rough terrain
- DebonAir air spring for increased sensitivity
- Bottomless tokens for easy tuning
- Sag gradients for simple setup
- Boost 110x15mm axle
- 44mm offset
- Maxima plush fluid for reduced friction
- SKF Seals for an unmatched feel and reduced dirt ingress
- Maximum tyre width of 3.2" / 81mm
- Three point mount short fender compatibility
- Minimum rotor size of 200mm, 220mm maximum
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 2,265 grams (29”, 190mm travel, 1.5” tapered steerer)