Rondo Ruut AL Gravel Bike
Designed to ride any road, the Rondo Ruut AL Gravel Bike is a robust, tough and versatile machine, able to tackle any terrain that you can envision encountering on your ride. Designed for life on and off the road, the Ruut is a bike that gets you out of the rut of repetitive loops on the road and gives you the freedom to wind through that tree lined path or turn off and onto a leaf-lined track.
Made from a high-quality custom formed AL6061 T6 aluminium to assure you of a supremely tough, durable and stiff core, this bike delivers a responsive feel. Oversized tubing delivering a connected feel whilst design optimised for off-road riding delivers a standout frame design, with the bottom bracket area showing neat flourishes as the seat stay dips in order to allow clearance for the 42 teeth single front chainring, helping you keep a connected feel on the road.
A Twintip carbon front fork offering a duality, this bike offers two distinct geometries in one neat body. With a lower setting designed to offer twitchy racing speed and facilitate head down efforts, a more relaxed, comfortable high setting transforms the bike into a quick tourer, cosy commuter, or dependable all-rounder. Fitted with mudguard, rack and bottle mounts, this bike is more than capable of meeting your demands for its use, and is almost certain to set a smile spreading across your face - put simply, this bike is fun to ride.
Equipped with a SRAM Apex 11-speed groupset, this bike offers well-engineered shifting performance. A 42 tooth front chainring coupled with a rear cassette that offers 11-42 teeth, you can be sure to tackle any slope and even the slowest of terrains. With Rondo clincher (tubeless compatible) wheels specially designed to offer strong and robust performance and closely metered by hydraulic disc brakes, this bike is finished with Panaracer Gravelking tyres and a Fabric Scoop Flat saddle for a comfortable riding experience, this bike is sure to deliver, whatever it is that you demand of it.
- SRAM Apex 1 groupset
- Aluminium frameset for a super tough and responsive ride quality
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Twintip carbon front fork allows you to alter your performance with ease
- A bike ready for adventure or to tackle your every day in style
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Rondo Ruut Custom Formed AL6061-T6
- FORK: Rondo Twintip Carbon
- HEADSET: Integrated, sealed bearings
- STEM: Rondo S: 90mm M,L,XL: 100mm
- HANDLEBARS: Rondo Flare 440mm
- TAPE: Velo Comfort Tape
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Apex Hydraulic Brakes
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Apex Hydraulic Brakes
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Apex
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Apex 1 Type 2.1, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Apex 1
- CASSETTE: Sunrace CSMS7 11-42 11-Speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC1130
- CRANKSET: SRAM XG 1130 42T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA, for 24mm spindle
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Rondo Superlight Sealed Bearing hubs, Rondo Alloy 622-21 rims (20mm internal rim width / tubeless compatible)
- REAR WHEEL: Rondo Superlight Sealed Bearing hubs, Rondo Alloy 622-21 rims (20mm internal rim width / tubeless compatible)
- FRONT TYRE: Panaracer Gravel King SK 700C x 43mm
- REAR TYRE: Panaracer Gravel King SK 700C x 43mm
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Flat
- SEATPOST: Rondo 350 x 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 804733
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more