Rotor UNO Hydraulic Disc Post Mount Road Groupset
Tested in collaboration with Team Dimension-Data, the Rotor UNO Hydraulic Disc Post Mount Road Groupset bridges the gap between electronic and manual shifting and braking, providing a lightweight, durable and above all, fast shifting and powerful groupset for the ultimate in efficient performance.
The entire groupset tips the scales at an impressive 1655g, which includes shifters, front and rear derailleur, filled yet uncut hoses, post mount calipers, 160mm brake rotors and a chain and cassette. They do this through using the same, renowned carbon fibre materials and construction techniques as featured in the rest of the Rotor components range, ensuring the utmost of quality, attention to detail and sublime style.
For the braking system, Rotor recruited the braking genius’, Magura. By partnering with this innovative company, Rotor were able to provide more than a century of expertise in hydraulic brake systems, using the strength and reliability of hydraulic piston technology alongside the predictability of disc brakes.
The 160mm disc brake rotors offer excellent braking capabilities in both the wet and dry, keeping the brakes smooth and reliable, whilst the hydraulics allow for last-second, hard braking when the road ahead gets a bit too technical.
UNO’s front and rear derailleurs put shifting technology where it makes the most sense: in the derailleur. When you need to shift, UNO’s hydraulic fluid fires using a ratchet-and-pinion system to shift the derailleur up or down, so there’s no mechanical nature to the derailleurs, just a hose that pushes the gears.
The rear derailleur works much like SRAM DoubleTap, making it easier than ever to quickly shift up or down the cassette when you’re climbing or descending. Simply click your levers the desired amount of shifting you like, and Rotor’s innovative piston technology will accurately and quickly shift for you.
Of course, there’s no point having any of these components if your main contact point isn’t suited to your needs. The UNO brake levers have been ergonomically shaped for this exact reason; to keep you comfortable. The levers withdraw from complicated, twin lever shifters and braking, and bring everything back to a single-lever, making for more accurate shifting. Constructed from carbon fibre, they are also incredibly lightweight.
For the chain, Rotor twinned with the chain specialists KMC for a durable, easy to maintain and 100% compatible chain for UNO. Using a new innovative technology called Bridge, which takes X shaped bridge plates for faster, more accurate shifting, UNO becomes easier than ever in terms of both maintenance and speed. It also features DLC coating for longer lasting, frictionless performance.
- Front and rear derailleur
- Filed, uncut hoses
- Post mount calipers
- 160mm disc brake rotors
- 118-link Rotor UNO chain and 11-28T UNO cassette
- Complete bleed/service kits for both shifting and braking
Standard post mount frame/fork and most standard flat mount frames with adaptors. Compatible with all Rotor cranksets, oval Q-Rings, and round rings.
- Break away from the rest with Rotor's hydraulic actuated groupset, the UNO
- Constructed from carbon fibre for incredible strength, durability and a low weight
- Rotor twinned with Magura for the ultimate in hydraulic, piston disc brakes
- Front and rear derailleurs are lightweight and efficient, providing split-second shifting to keep you ahead of the competition
- Includes: shifters, front and rear derailleur, filled, uncut hoses, post mount calipers, 160mm disc brake rotors, 118-link Rotor UNO chain and 11-28T UNO cassette (not shown in image) and complete bleed/service kits for both shifting and braking
- Disc brake rotor size: 160mm
- Mounting: post mount
- Weight: 1655g
- Compatible with: Standard post mount frame/fork and most standard flat mount frames with adaptors. All ROTOR cranksets, oval Q-Rings, and round rings
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.