SDG Components Bel-Air 3.0 Special Edition Lux-Alloy Rail Saddle
This comfortable and supportive SDG Components Bel-Air 3.0 Lux-Alloy Rail Saddle in a special edition colourway is sure to bring a striking aesthetic to your bike. The construction keeps weight down, combining Lux-Alloy rails with a stiff nylon glass base and EVA foam padding, the latter effectively damping the effects of rough trails.
There's a shallow central channel that prevents excessive pressure on the perineal area and other soft tissues, reducing the risk of discomfort and numbness even on long rides. This saddle is incredibly comfortable and is shaped to optimise this benefit, as well as to maximise efficiency. The Nose Platform front has a larger surface area for improved control, while the Rear Rise Platform tilts the pelvis forward for support and to optimise your riding position.
- Lightweight injected EVA foam
- One-piece cover with sonic welded sides
- ATMOS sealing
- Nylon glass base with bridge for stiffness and power transfer
- Rear Rise Platform rotates the pelvis forward for added support
- Hidden Undercut (cut-out) and Peri-Canal Groove provide extra relief to the soft tissue
- Nose Platform allows greater surface area for more control and improved power transfer
- Free Float Comfort Flex
- Intended Use: Enduro / All Mountain / Trail / XC
- Rail material: Lux-Alloy
- Dimensions (length x width): 260mm x 140mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.