SRAM Force22 Front Shift/Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake
Ride confidently no matter the gradient, distance or terrain ahead with the SRAM Force22 Front Shift/Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake. Featuring a completely new construction, the design has been tweaked and honed to offer performance suitable for road riding, gravel grinding and cyclocross racing alike.
The design sees revised ergonomics for better finger wrap and increased clearances, this, combined with the textured hood covers ensure riders can maintain a firm grip, no matter the external conditions or roughness of the trail below, ideal for the demands of winter cyclocross.
The externals aren't the only area to receive an update though, the 18mm pistons provide powerful and modulated stopping power, capable of scrubbing off speed without locking up, no matter the gradient. Similarly, the forged aluminium disc caliper utilises steel-backed organic pads to offer the most efficient braking possible.
From a mechanical perspective, the Force22 is equally impressive. The system is fully sealed to ensure no mud, dust or moisture can work its way into the body and contaminate it, while the bleed ports are easy to access for simple and quick servicing as and when required.
- All new design inside and out
- Revised ergonomics for better finger wrap and a revised shifter paddle for improved finger clearance
- Individual Reach Adjust
- Carbon brake levers / aluminium shift levers
- Textured hood covers
- Fully sealed system for no contamination
- Easy bleed access
- Optimised stopping power and modulation for cyclocross
- 18mm pistons
- Specific caliper and piston ratio
- Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and stainless hardware
PRODUCT REF: SLRHD148003
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more