SRAM RED Front Aero Brake Caliper
Highly aerodynamic while also offering modulated efficiency; the SRAM RED Front Aero Brake Caliper has a host of wind-beating features as well as a highly resilient and lightweight cold-forged aluminium construction.
The brake's superior aerodynamics stem from the Aerolink arm design. This design reduces the frontal area of the brake to reduce drag while also improving modulation and efficiency. The brake body, with updated graphics, has been sculpted to provide a sleek aerodynamic profile to the wind. Even the smallest details, like the barrel adjuster, point away from the wind.
Rounding off this caliper is the inclusion of SwissStop Flash Pro pads, which offer lasting grip and modulation in both dry and wet conditions.
- AeroLink arm amplifies braking power while reducing frontal area
- Aero design extends to the shape of the indexed four-position quick release, the bladed barrel adjuster, low-profile pinch bolts, and recessed spring tension adjusters
- Wider clearance for modern wheelsets
- Lighter, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads standard for alloy rims
- Weight: 262g
- Technology: AeroLink
- Material: Cold-Forged Aluminium Arms, Aero Designed, Pinch Bolt, SwissStop Pad Compound
- Compatible with SRAM RED eTap® and SRAM Road Shift-Brake levers
PRODUCT REF: BRR014000
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more