SRAM Red eTap HRD Post Mount Wireless Groupset
The biggest innovation in shifting technology since the invention of the derailleur, SRAM's wireless Red eTap system is universally lauded as the high tide for componentry in the digital world. Not satisfied to rest on their laurels in the SRAM Red eTap HRD Post Mount Wireless Groupset, they go further, melding their impressive wireless shifting with the unparalleled accuracy of the brand's HRD hydraulic road disc brakes, giving you the same metered performance when stopping as well as cranking up the tempo.
Equipping you with the all-important redesigned levers that integrate two separate technologies in order to assure you of the best possible riding experience, this system assures you of the cleanest and most measured possible shifting experience. The levers allowing a simple click to select your gearing with minimal effort, you can be assured of an instant and responsive drivetrain. Compatible with 11-speed cassettes, this precise and honed approach to gearing allows you to leave wiring behind, reducing weight on your ride and improving your experience by bike.
Shipped including a front and rear derailleur, both equipped with a battery, you can be sure that movements across your cassette and chainset will be millimetre accurate at each and every juncture. Strong, smooth, and silkily transferring between your gears, you will need little confirmation that this is the world's leading shift technology.
The greatest innovation in this groupset relevant to the hydraulic disc brake calipers, SRAM have re-engineered their HRD model to offer greater clearances, as much as 0.4mm, you can be sure that disc rub is eliminated, giving you only the benefits of disc braking without any of the downsides. A modulated braking experience offering a powerful stopping force for most any rider, this integrated system delivers a better performance than previous models, stopping you faster while giving you the confidence to lean into that corner at greater speed.
- Shift/hydraulic disc brake
- SM hose connected
- Rear derailleur with battery
- Front derailleur with battery
- Charger and cord
- USB stick & quick start guide
- Wireless electronic shifting
- A modulated and graduated disc braking experience
- The world's most advanced gearing setup
- Pro-level technology for your ride
- The world's most advanced groupset
- Wireless electronic gear shifting for uncluttered, accurate changes
- Hydraulic disc brake callipers for refined performance
- Improved heat management
- Includes: shifters and hydraulic disc brakes, SM hose connected, rear and front derailleur with battery, charger and cord, USB stick & quick start guide
- Compatible with post mount fittings only
PRODUCT REF: SMER8164000
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more