SRAM X01 Eagle Boost AXS 12-Speed Groupset
The SRAM X01 Eagle Boost AXS 12-Speed Groupset boasts wireless shifting technology that's totally customisable via the SRAM AXS App (using a compatible smart device). Lightweight componentry and a massive gearing range makes this groupset ideal for riding Enduro as hard as you like.
The tried and trusted 1x drivetrain means less fuss and more dependability, and in this 12-speed format, you get even more of the gears you need. The 32t X-SYNC™ chainring is secure and durable, feeding your power to a 10-50t 12-speed cassette that will help you up the steepest gradients with enough range to power back down the far side.
With instant and accurate electronic shifting, the SRAM X01 Eagle AXS rear derailleur also features an Overload Clutch, which disengages the gearbox in the event of an impact. This excellent feature reduces the risk of damage to your equipment when you take a knock from the choppy surfaces of the trail.
Read more about the SRAM AXS range of 12-speed components here.
- 12-speed wireless electronic groupset with Enduro focus
- Wider axle Boost variation
- Forged aluminium cage derailleur arm
- Stainless steel hardware
- Black polar colourway
- Utilises the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™
- Lightweight materials and a 500-per cent gear range
- More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™ chainring
- Includes: SRAM X01 Eagle AXS rear derailleur and battery, TriggerShifter with clamp, DUB BOOST Crankset with direct mount 32t X-SYNC™ chainring, 12-speed chain with 126 links, XG-1295 10-50t 12-speed cassette (compatible with XD driver body), UK charger and cord, chaingap gauge
PRODUCT REF: 977864
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more