Salomon Exo Motion Twinskin Short
Ultra-Marathon runners, because of the extreme nature of their event, require tremendously high comfort levels from their clothing. The Salomon Exo Motion Twinskin Running Short provides in regards to these requirements with a gamut of integrated attributes.
Featuring a two-part construction, the inner short of the Exo Motion is initially realised in highly breathable yarns that are knitted with a four-way stretch to provide fatigue-reducing light muscle compression and support. This material is then joined together to form the inner short via a multi-panel pattern of varying fabric tensions in different areas to reduce chafing in high movement zones.
A looser exterior short is subsequently integrated to improve overall comfort and to give a more endurance inspired aesthetic. Mesh pockets are incorporated on the complete circumference of the elasticated waistband so that the runner can conveniently store important nutrition before one zipped pocket keeps personal essentials securely stowed. The short is then completed in a comprehensive fashion with reflective inserts to improve night run safety.
- Exo Sensifit Motion: Helps your body perform better by improving alignment, reduces fatigue and soreness by supporting muscles, and promotes faster recovery with light compression
- Lasting comfort: Twinskin is a unique Salomon construction, binding a stretch inner tight fabric inside the thighs with a looser outer short, to reduce chafing in a key zone
- Inner tight: A longer, integrated tight to avoid chafing and offer support
- Four-way stretch: The fabric stretches in all four directions with the support of elastic yarns
- 360° mesh storage: A stretch waist belt with mesh pockets all around and one zipped pocket.
- Reflective details: Inserts with reflective properties for nighttime visibility.
- Inseam: 26cm - 10 inches
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 170 grams for a size M