Salomon S/Lab Ultra Trail Shoes
In collaboration with athlete Francoise D'haene, Salomon have developed the S/Lab Ultra Trail Running Shoes. With this endorsement, you can be sure of a top quality construction and all the technical features to make your long trail runs comfortable and efficient.
The Contagrip sole offers excellent traction in wet and dry conditions and reverse lugs in the heel area further improve grip particularly when racing fast downhill.
Securely holding your feet in place, the Sensifit™ construction has a cradling effect from the midsole to the lacing system and makes these shoes feel custom made for you. Closure is via a Quicklace™ which offers one-pull adjustment, and a durable skin guard lining offers further protection from the elements.
In the forefoot area, Salomon have included Energysave foam for added cushioning and to protect you from rocks and rough ground that can cause injury. EnergyCell + foam in the midsole is a high-rebound compound that reduces the amount of energy lost during your run.
The quick-drying breathable mesh ensures your feet remain cool and dry no matter how hard your race or run.
Learn more about the Salomon S/Lab range here.
- Developed with ultra runner Francoise D'haene
- Long-distance comfort
- Contagrip outsole
- ENDOFIT™: Internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot and improve feedback and footwrapping
- Ortholite impressions
- Energysave foam inserts in forefoot and EnergyCell+ foam in the bottom for a smooth, consistent ride
- Sensifit™ with Quicklace™ closure
- Durable, protective skin guard lining
- Lace pocket
- Midsole height: 26mm / 18mm (8mm heel drop)
- Weight: 300 grams per shoe (UK 8.5)
PRODUCT REF: 849274
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more