Salomon Sense 4 Ride Womens Trail Running Shoes
With a secure foothold, grippy outsole and high energy midsole, the Salomon Sense Ride 4 Womens Trail Running Shoes are an excellent choice for the dedicated endurance runner who trains and races in all off-road conditions.
A close-fitting, soft EndoFit internal sleeve combines with the Sensifit construction that cradles the foot from the sole to the laces to result in extreme levels of support and stability over uneven, unpredictable surfaces. This confidence-inspiring fit is complemented by the dual foam Optivibe midsole that cushions heel-strike shock and delivers a lively rebound into every stride. A Profeel film is included within the midsole's construction to protect the underside of the forefoot from sharp rocks and roots strewn across the track, while the Contagrip MA outsole arranges a special rubber compound into a lugged formation to ensure traction over all surfaces.
The shoes are completed with a mesh upper that is both exceptionally breathable and durable.
- Lightweight, grippy and responsive trail running shoes for all off-road surfaces
- Optivibe midsole uses two foam compounds; one to cushion, one to give an energetic rebound
- A Profeel Film is integrated into the forefoot of the midsole to protect from sharp rocks and roots
- Sensifit construction cradles the foot from the midsole to the laces, increasing stability
- EndoFit internal sleeve hugs the foot to provide a precise fit
- Mesh upper is breathable and durable
- Contagrip MA outsole uses a special rubber compound in a lugged arrangement for exceptional multi-surface traction and is durable
- Terrain: All types of terrain
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike, forefoot strike, midfoot strike
- Sole drop: 8mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 290 grams, per shoe, size UK 8