Santini UCI Collection Jan Janssen 1964 Short Sleeve Jersey
Jan Janssen, at just 24, rode to an unexpected victory in the UCI World Road Championships in Sallanches, 1964. This short sleeve jersey from the Santini UCI Collection celebrates that race with a bold colour, rainbow stripes on the zip and a printed label on the back pocket describing his incredible win.
Combining three fabrics - Kenobi, Shantung and Bodyfit - the jersey is light and breathable, with a body-hugging aerodynamic fit. The material's elasticity prevents any restriction to movement, additionally filtering UV rays to protect your skin. Three rear pockets at the back add storage space that's easy to access mid-ride, while a full zip ensures you can adapt to rising temperatures.
- Design inspired by Jan Janssen's win at the UCI World Road Championships in Sallanches
- Printed label stitched onto the back pocket explains how Jan Janssen, just 24 years old in 1964, was able to win the race overcoming two great champions - Adorni and Poulidor
- Specially designed rainbow stripes zip
- Lightweight Kenobi fabric on the front, Shantung fabric on the back
- Raw cut Bodyfit sleeves
- Aerodynamic, breathable and highly elastic
- UV protection
- Three rear pockets
- Full zip
- Temperature range: 18-35°C
- Made in Italy
Santini UCI Collection Jan Janssen 1964 Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.