Saucony Axon Running Shoes
The Saucony Axon Running Shoes offer an ideal blend of maximum cushioning and speed, helping the dedicated runner improve their fitness during daily training sessions and excel in their target events, no matter the distance.
A thick, plush PWRRUN foam midsole donates tremendous levels of shock-absorption to preserve the wearer’s energy during even the most enduring runs. This foam composition also affords generous amounts of rebound, and this works in unison with the midsole’s curved format, from heel to toe, to provide an energetic, propulsive, rolling sensation into every stride. A carbon rubber outsole is added, with its advanced compound being both durable and grippy, no matter the road surface conditions.
Lightweight air mesh is utilised for the construction of the upper to heighten breathability in the hottest conditions, provide supple flexibility and donate a soft and supportive feel for when the running pace is at its highest.
- Lightweight road running shoes that give a perfect blend of maximum cushioning and speed
- A thicker, super-plush PWRRUN foam midsole affords tremendous shock-absorption and generous rebound
- The curved format of the midsole, from heel to toe, infuses a lively, rolling transition from heel-strike to push-off
- A grippy carbon rubber outsole provides traction and control in all conditions
- The lightweight air mesh upper grants tremendous breathability and flexibility
- Midsole offset: 8mm (35.5mm / 27.5mm)
- Category: Structured cushioning
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 286 grams (10.1oz) - per shoe, size UK 8