Saucony Endorphin Shift Running Shoes
Infusing every run with energy and comfort, the Saucony Endorphin Shift Running Shoes are an excellent choice for any length of run, lowering the runner’s fatigue and increasing their speed via a comprehensive collection of design attributes.
A high stack PWRRUN foam midsole has a super-plush feel, granting lofty comfort levels and shock dissipation over the harshest roads, even when running at full tilt. This foam composition donates high levels of rebound, and this energy is complemented by the SPEEDROLL configuration of the midsole, which uses its curved format, from heel to toe, to provide a propulsive, rolling sensation from heel strike to toe-off. A grippy rubber outsole is added, helping the wearer stride with confidence, no matter the conditions underfoot.
A soft mesh upper wraps around the foot, affording high breathability and flexibility. The comfort given by the upper is complemented by the FORMFIT, contoured footbed, that cradles the forefoot and the heel for a custom-like fit.
- Lightweight road running shoes that lower fatigue and increase endurance via a highly cushioned and propulsive sole format
- A thicker, super-plush PWRRUN foam midsole affords tremendous shock-absorption and generous rebound
- The SPEEDROLL curved format of the midsole, from heel to toe, infuses a lively, rolling transition from heel-strike to push-off
- A grippy rubber outsole provides traction and control in all conditions
- The lightweight mesh upper grants tremendous breathability and flexibility
- The FORMFIT system uses a soft heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 4mm (38mm / 34mm)
- Category: Structured cushioning
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 286 grams (10.1oz) - per shoe, size UK 8