Saucony Freedom ISO 2 Running Shoes
Just as the name suggests, the Saucony Freedom ISO 2 Running Shoes give you absolute freedom in your running. They debut the brand's latest technology; ISOKNIT, and this knitted upper ensures completely unrestricted movement while still supporting you through each step. The exceptional breathability of this material keeps you cool as the temperature rises. EVERUN cushioning in the midsole, combined with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset, is perfect for runners who prefer a more natural ride, with less structure and stability. No matter the conditions or the road surface, TRI-FLEX in the outsole ensures confidence-inspiring traction, so you can focus fully on your performance.
- Full-length EVERUN midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- ISOKNIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined support frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination
- Cushioning: Plush
- Construction type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, track
- Arch: High, normal (mid)
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel stack height: 22mm
- Forefoot stack height: 18mm
- Weight: 9.1 oz. | 258 grams (per shoe, size EU42)
Saucony Freedom ISO 2 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.