Saucony Guide 14 Womens Running Shoes
Despite majoring in stability, the Saucony Guide 14 Women's Running Shoes are certainly no slouches and can help the runner achieve PBs in the most enduring events, such as half and full marathons.
The PWRRUN midsole utilises its lightweight, super-plush foam construction to grant supreme levels of cushioning while remaining responsive to promote an energetic take-off with every stride. A high quality, grippy rubber outsole complements the midsole by increasing the traction and confidence, even when it’s raining heavily.
A breathable, 3D-engineered mesh upper blends flexibility with structure and is partnered by an integrated TPU framework. This frame delivers 360° of support to the foot, guiding it on landing through to toe-off, and prevents overpronation. An ergonomically shaped footbed is added into the construction to cradle the foot, increasing comfort and providing an increased heel clasp.
- Majoring on stability, these running shoes are also highly responsive and clean looking
- The PWRRUN midsole is light, highly cushioned and donates lively rebound
- A high quality rubber outsole grants exceptional traction and durability
- The 3D-engineered mesh upper is super plush and breathable
- A TPU guidance frame integrated into the upper grants exceptional foot support and guidance and prevents over pronation
- The FORMFIT system uses a soft heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 8mm (32.5mm / 24.5mm)
- Category: Structured cushioning
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 266 grams (9.4oz) - per shoe, size UK 5