Saucony Hurricane 23 Womens Running Shoes
Highly supportive and sublimely comfortable, the Saucony Hurricane 23 Womens Running Shoes are the ideal choice for the serious, endurance road runner when they are training for and competing in the longest and most demanding events.
The PWRRUN+ midsole has a super plush foam construction that donates luxurious cushioning to significantly dissipate foot-strike shock and prologue the onset of fatigue. This midsole also grants high rebound to propel the wearer more efficiently via a high energy stride. A full blown rubber outsole complements the midsole by donating traction and grip, even over wet pavement.
A super breathable, engineered mesh upper with structural overlays teams up with TPU framework to give the foot exceptional support and guidance and prevent overpronation. This support level comes into its own on the most enduring runs, preserving the wearer’s energy and reducing the chances of overuse injuries. An ergonomic footbed completes the specifications, cradling the foot to provide a near-custom fit.
- Highly supportive and sublimely comfortable these shoes excel within the most enduring road runs
- The PWRRUN+ midsole is light, provides luxurious cushioning and plenty of energising rebound
- A full blown rubber outsole grants exceptional traction and durability
- The engineered mesh upper is super plush, breathable and has overlays for increased structure
- A TPU guidance frame integrated into the upper grants exceptional foot support and guidance and prevents overpronation
- The FORMFIT system uses a soft heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- The suede tongue, debossed logos and reflective stitching complement the smart silhouette
- Midsole offset: 8mm (33.5mm / 25.5mm)
- Category: Structured cushioning
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 278 grams (9.8oz) - per shoe, size UK 5