Saucony Kinvara 12 Womens Running Shoes
Incredibly fast running shoes, the women's Kinvara 12 from Saucony blend their super-lightweight construction with responsiveness to help the dedicated, competitive road runner achieve lofty training targets, beat PBs and stand on race podiums.
A refined PWRRUN sole uses a low-bulk foam construction that is highly springy and cushioned to energise the running stride and lower the wearer's fatigue. A lightweight outsole uses its flexibility to quicken the transition from landing to take off, affording a nimble and spritely sensation. This outsole uses an XT-900 carbon rubber compound and is spread out for greater ground contact to increase traction over any road surface, even when it's raining hard.
The highly breathable mesh upper has been paired back to a minimalist construction to further lower bulk but has strategically placed printed sections to afford support to the foot at high running speeds. Comfort is heightened, particularly during longer runs, by the ergonomically shaped footbed and soft heel collar.
- Incredibly lightweight, nimble and responsive, these road running shoes boast an abundance of speed and efficiency
- A svelte PWRRUN foam midsole provides the ideal balance of springiness and shock-absorption
- The lightweight outsole is highly flexible and gives increased ground contact to make the transition from landing to take off even faster
- XT-900 premium carbon rubber outsole composition offers exceptional traction and is heightened durability
- A simplified but durable upper further lowers the weight and grants tremendous breathability
- The upper is bolstered with specifically positioned, thinly printed layers to give extra support to the feet
- The FORMFIT system uses a plush heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 4mm (28.5mm / 24.4mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 184 grams (6.5oz) - per shoe, size UK 5