Saucony Peregrine 11 Trail Running Shoes
Saucony’s most versatile trail running shoes, the Peregrine 11 uses a lightweight and lively but rugged construction to grant speed and control to dedicated, high-fitness athletes across all off-road conditions.
The PWRRUN midsole has a sophisticated foam construction to deliver an energetic rebound into every stride and cushion the harshest foot strikes over the most unforgiving terrain. This midsole is complemented by a lightweight, tacky rubber PWRTRAC outsole with an aggressively lugged formation to grant exceptional traction over dry or wet trail conditions. To protect the undersides of the feet, a rock plate is integrated into the sole, giving the wearer confidence over sharp and irregular rocks and roots.
An ultralight mesh upper is highly breathable to soothe in warmer conditions and durable to resist snagging and tearing. The comfort donated by this soft upper is complemented by an ergonomically contoured footbed that cradles the foot, giving support over uneven surfaces.
- Incredibly versatile trail running shoes that deliver speed in all conditions
- PWRRUN foam midsole provides the ideal balance of springiness and shock-absorption
- The flexible PWRTRAC outsole is made from tacky rubber and has aggressive lugs to give outstanding grip over a wide variety of terrain
- A rock plate integrated into the sole provides underfoot protection from jagged edges
- An ultralight but tough air mesh upper is durable, flexible and highly breathable
- The FORMFIT system uses a plush heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 4mm (27mm / 23mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 310 grams (10.0oz) - per shoe, size UK 8