Saucony Ride 14 Running Shoes
Boasting tremendous versatility, the Saucony Ride 14 are the go-to running shoes for any length or intensity of training session or race. Tweaked from past iterations to now possess a bolder, faster design, these shoes are ready to help the athlete achieve personal fitness goals and podiums.
The PWRRUN midsole features a springy foam construction that delivers the perfect balance of enthusiastic rebound and shock-absorption, increasing the wearer's endurance and lessening isolated fatigue across the body. This midsole is perfectly complemented by its TRIFLEX outsole that donates grip and traction, evenly disperses pressure upon heel strike and exaggerates the runner's energy with every toe-off.
Saucony's FORMFIT concept combines an ergonomically shaped footbed and a breathable engineered mesh upper to deliver sublime levels of comfort, even during the warmest conditions and when running over irregular, broken pavements.
- Lightweight, cushioned and comfortable road running shoes with versatility for any distance
- PWRRUN foam midsole provides the ideal balance of springiness and shock-absorption
- TRIFLEX outsole design enhances flexibility, distributes pressure during heel strike and enhances propulsion at toe-off
- Grippy rubber outsole increases durability and traction
- Lightweight, engineered mesh upper provides flexibility, support and breathability
- The FORMFIT system uses a plush heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 8mm (32mm / 24mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 266 grams (9.4oz) - per shoe, size UK 8