Saucony Ride 14 Womens Running Shoes
Inspired by real-world testing and consumer feedback, the Ride 14 from Saucony is the latest iteration of this well-respected family of womens running shoes, delivering even more versatility and speed than its forefathers.
The PWRRUN midsole boasts a foam construction that blends energetic rebound and sublime levels of shock-absorption to help the athlete run further and faster, regardless of the course duration or severity. A TRIFLEX outsole complements the midsole by donating impressive road grip, heightened flexibility, maximised pressure distribution and increased propulsion on push off during the running stride.
An engineered mesh upper is breathable to soothe the feet in stifling conditions and gives targeted support, reducing the chances of niggling overuse injuries. Comfort is further enhanced by the soft heel collar and ergonomically contoured footbed that provides a plush, custom-like fit.
- Lightweight, cushioned and comfortable road running shoes with versatility for any distance
- PWRRUN foam midsole provides the ideal balance of springiness and shock-absorption
- TRIFLEX outsole design enhances flexibility, distributes pressure during heel strike and enhances propulsion at toe-off
- Grippy rubber outsole increases durability and traction
- Lightweight, engineered mesh upper provides flexibility, support and breathability
- The FORMFIT system uses a plush heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 8mm (32mm / 24mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 238 grams (8.4oz) - per shoe, size UK 5