Saucony Triumph 18 Womens Running Shoes
Ideal for longer distances on the road, the Saucony Triumph 18 Womens Running Shoes deliver speed and comfort to the dedicated athlete during important training sessions and target races.
Generous amounts of energetic rebound are infused into every stride by the PWRRUN+ midsole, with its lightweight, springy foam construction also providing good levels of cushioning for when running on the harshest road surfaces. This midsole is partnered by the TRIFLEX outsole that has been specifically formatted to distribute pressure when the foot strikes the ground, before donating extra impetus during take off. The outsole has a blown rubber construction to ensure traction and grip, even when the roads are wet.
Saucony’s FORMFIT platform is integrated via a plush heel collar and ergonomically contoured footbed, which help deliver extra comfort on enduring runs. This comfort is complemented by the super-soft, breathable and supportive engineered mesh upper.
- Tremendously cushioned shoes, designed for speed and sublime comfort on the longest runs
- PWRRUN+ midsole cushioning provides more flexibility, durability, and springiness in a foam that’s 25% lighter
- New midsole ergonomics make for a snappier, more energetic stride
- TRIFLEX outsole design enhances flexibility, distributes pressure during heel strike and enhances propulsion at toe-off
- New blown rubber outsole increases durability and traction
- Engineered mesh upper with 3D Print overlays provides strategic flexibility, support and breathability
- FORMFIT system uses a plush heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 8mm (32.5mm / 24.5mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 275 grams (9.7oz) - per shoe, size UK 5