Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo Super Ground TLE MTB Tyre
With a rear-wheel specific design and advanced construction, the Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo Super Ground TLE MTB Tyre provides a professional level of performance for when attacking cross-country courses at speed.
The tyre is realised in Schwalbe’s ADDIX SpeedGrip compound that infuses a lively ride character by lowering rolling resistance markedly and being low in weight. Durability and puncture protection is also provided by this sophisticated compound donating extra confidence over the most extreme terrain.
The rubber is formed into a refined tread pattern that possesses numerous, smaller tread blocks on its centre section and partners these with distinct shoulder studs. This tread formation rolls quickly and provides generous levels of traction under power while also gripping hard through the fastest of corners. A tubeless-ready format helps to ward off thorns and flint, and a folding bead lowers the overall weight and forms an airtight rim seal.
This tyre forms a perfect partnership with the Racing Ray front tyre.
- A rear wheel specific tyre designed for the aggressive world of cross-country
- Forms a perfect partnership with the Racing Ray front tyre
- ADDIX SpeedGrip Super Ground rubber compound lowers rolling resistance while providing high durability and puncture protection
- Numerous grip edges in the tread centre for super traction and excellent acceleration
- Distinct shoulder studs for excellent lateral grip
- Tubeless-ready format
- Folding bead lowers weight but forms a perfect seal with the rim
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 610 grams (26 x 2.25") / 640 grams (27.5 x 2.25") / 640 grams (29 x 2.1") / 670 grams (29 x 2.25")