SciCon Elan Carbon Power Ergo Saddle
The SciCon Elan Carbon Power Ergo Saddle was designed by ASG Bike Science, a team of bike fitters who tend to the needs of the best riders in the world, drawing on all of their experience to create a lightweight performance saddle that's fits the vast majority of cyclists. Allowing optimal pelvic rotation, the performance profile does not restrict the hips so that you can benefit from a 10% increase in muscular efficiency. The lightweight carbon fibre construction with medium density foam tips the scales at 199 grams, with the saddle measuring 148mm x 248mm thanks to the ergonomic design.
- One size fits all performance saddle
- Designed by ASG Bike Science; expert bike fitters to the world's best riders
- Performance profile is designed for optimal pelvic rotation providing a 10% increase in muscular efficiency
- Carbon fibre reinforced polymer shell
- Lightweight unidirectional braided carbon fibre rails
- Medium density foam
- Maintains shape over time
- Weight: 199 grams
- Dimensions: 148mm by 248mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.