Scott Addict 20 Disc Road Bike 2018
Extending your frontiers and pushing the length of your rides, making sure that your bike is going to keep you comfortable throughout the course of the day is of crucial importance. For conquering that longer ride, the Scott Addict 20 Disc Road Bike 2018 is an ideal choice. Offering a fantastic level of reliability and blending it with a great level of comfort, you can be sure to complete your ride self-supported, and in style.
Making use of Scott's Addict Disc MF carbon fibre and an oversized bottom bracket, this bike retains a great level of stiffness for powering along. With comfort supplied by Scott's Endurance Geometry, this frame is designed to provide you with a comfortable position, and subsequently, a smoother ride. Retaining a low net weight of 8.55 kilos in this disc brake equipped version, this bike remains responsive despite its more upright geometry.
Equipped with a full Shimano 105 groupset, you're assured precision in all your gear shifting. Wide-ranging gearing seeing this bike fitted with a compact chainset and broad gearing between 11-32 teeth on the rear cassette, tackling long climbs and challenging ascents is a great deal easier.
This bike makes use of closed system hydraulic brakes offering you great modulation and long-term reliability. Powerful stopping in all conditions, this bike affords you the ability to set off in any weather and an ability to shave speed as and when you need it.
Finished with Syncros components and wheels, this bike is ready to offer you a great riding experience.
- Shimano's 105 Disc Groupset
- Scott's Endurance Geometry for luxurious comfort
- 8.55 kilo built weight
- Scott Addict MF carbon fibre construction
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc MF Carbon technology, endurance geometry / replaceable dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict Disc MF, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" carbon steerer
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston 2.0 compact, alloy 31.8mm
- STEM: Syncros RR2.0, 1 1/8" / four bolt 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc, 160mm SM-RT70 CL rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc, 160mm SM-RT70 CL rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-5801
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 Black RD-5800-GS, 22-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-RS505 Disc, dual control 22-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-speed 11-32 tooth
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- CHAINSET: Shimano FC-5800 Compact, Hyperdrive 50x34 tooth
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-RS500-PB
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc, 28 front
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc, 28 rear
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Durano Fold, 700x32mm
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Durano Fold, 700x32mm
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.0
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon RR1.2, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 774151
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more