Scott Addict 30 Disc Road Bike 2017
The Scott Addict range is known as Scott’s ‘high-performance’, full-tilt road racing range that bridges the gap between comfort and high-speeds, ensuring that when you head out for a full day of riding, you break PB’s and come back wanting more. The Scott Addict 30 Disc Road Bike 2017 pays testament to this statement with a lightweight, rigid frame that promotes explosive acceleration and next level control.
The frame is lightweight, rigid and incredibly durable, meaning you can ride at full-tilt without any worry on the longevity, and the Road Race geometry puts you in the perfect position to exert maximum wattage and power through the peloton. Scott’s Addict HMF Flatmount Disc fork furthers this performance, staying rigid when you need to explode towards the line or spin up that never ending climb. Thanks to its low weight, the Addict’s handling is also increased, allowing for snappy, in-tuned control at higher speeds.
Working alongside a lightweight frame and fork, Scott have sunk their confidence into Shimano with RS505 hydraulic discs and Shimano 105 5800 gearing, allowing you to spin up climbs in comfort and ensure you come to a stop at the bottom. The RS505 hydraulic discs allows for confident descending, cornering and ensures later braking than ever thanks to its reliable stopping power. Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gives a wide range of gearing so you can surge along the flats and shift without fear of missing the correct gear.
Scott Syncros Road Disc wheels enhance efficiency, too, staying rigid and lightweight when you’re sprinting out the saddle and sitting back to spin up the climbs. Continental Grand Sport Race 700x28c, clincher tyres further this comfort, soaking up vibrations without affecting puncture resistance.
- IMP Carbon technology ensures the frame is lightweight and strong enough to withstand everything from explosive sprints to sitting back and churning up gruesome climbs
- High-performance design gives you a solid base to sprint to the head of the pack
- Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brakes remain predictable in all-weather, allowing you to brake later and in greater control
- Scott Syncros Road Disc wheelset remains rigid and capable through a wide range of situations
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc HMF / IMP Carbon technology. Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMF Flatmount Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered Carbon steerer Carbon Dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR2.0 Anatomic 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS505 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS505 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS505 Disc Dual control, 22-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 22-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS505 Disc Dual control, 22-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28t
- CHAIN: Shimano 105 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105 5800, compact HyperDrive 52x36t, 11-speed
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros Road Disc 28h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros Road Disc 28h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 x 28c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 x 28c, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros RR1.2 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 718190
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more