Scott Addict 30 Disc Road Bike 2018
With Scott's Addict range designed for riders searching for comfort over long distances, the Scott Addict 30 Disc Road Bike 2018 is an ideal choice for the rider looking for a reliable bike for exploring roads. Perfect for riders looking to segway into high distance riding, this bike provides the core essentials that make for a really enjoyable and long day of cycling.
Benefitting at the core of Scott's Endurance Road geometry, this frame offers comfort through its slacker positioning, sitting you more upright and putting you in the best shape to keep those pedals turning. Based on Scott's MF carbon fibre, this bike retains a level of performance thanks to its level of rigidity and overall low weight. At just over nine kilos for a fully built endurance bike, this machine remains relatively svelte for a bike aimed at keeping you going rather than shaving every gram. Stiff thanks to an oversized bottom bracket, this bike allows you to get your power down smoothly.
Featuring a full Shimano Tiagra 20 speed groupset, this bike is designed from a component level to respond homogeneously. With a compact front chainset offering a modern front ratio of 50/34 teeth and an 11-32 tooth rear cassette, you are certain to be able to ride up any hill that confronts you.
Boasting a full disc brake setup, this built bike is set to provide you with powerful all-season stopping force. A modern road machine for long days riding, this is a perfect match for any rider wanting to take an informed step and get acquainted with the world of endurance riding.
- Addict Disc MF Carbon Frame
- Addict MF Fork
- Shimano Tiagra Disc 20 Speed
- Syncros Race 24 Disc Wheels
- Syncros Carbon/Alloy Parts
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc MF Carbon technology, endurance geometry / replaceable dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict Disc MF, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" carbon steerer
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston 2.0 compact, alloy 31.8mm
- STEM: Syncros RR2.0, 1 1/8" / four bolt 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS405 hydraulic disc, 160mm SM-RT64 CL rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS405 hydraulic disc, 160mm SM-RT64 CL rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-5801
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700, dual control 20-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500, 10 speed 11-32 teeth
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- CHAINSET: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700 compact, Hyperdrive 50x34 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-RS500-PB
- FRONT WHEEL: Formula Team Disc 28 H hub with Syncos Race 24 disc rim
- REAR WHEEL: Formula Team Disc 28 H hub with Syncos Race 24 disc rim
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Durano Fold, 700 x 28mm
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Durano Fold, 700 x 28mm
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.0
- SEATPOST: Syncros carbon RR1.2, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 774259
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more