Scott Addict RC 20 Road Bike 2018
For the racer committing to climbing, the Scott Addict RC 20 Road Bike 2018 is a purpose designed machine. Made to offer lightweight stiffness with racing pedigree componentry that you need when going for that summit finish, this bike offers a great level of value for the rider wanting performance but also reliablilty.
Composed from Scott's HMF carbon fibre for an agile and adept feel, this bike offers a net weight when fully built of just 7.35 kilograms. The carbon fibre core of this bike assuring you of stiffness thanks to its oversized shaping at critical areas such as the bottom bracket, you can make sure that all your power really is committed to the road. Equipped with a geometry as refined by this brand's partnership with Team Orica Scott, this bike truly delivers that perky, twitchy race feel, allowing you to dial in on your performance.
Making use of a full Shimano R8000 Ultegra groupset for precision shifting and an entirely sound shifting interface, you can be sure of smooth changes even under load. Gearing designed for the solid-legged performance rider with a mid-compact 52/36 chainset and a 11-28 rear cassette offering the flatline pace, you can be sure to deliver on the descents as well as on the climbs. Powerful braking from the Ultegra R8000 calipers, this bike is sure to provide a painless experience when going toe to toe with your personal bests.
Finished with Syncros componentry, this bike makes further savings by means of a carbon seat post. Rolling on Syncros RP2.0 wheels and making use of 25mm tyres as standard, this bike is a lean machine for the racer wanting to commit to the climb, and to see it out all the way to the top.
- Shimano's latest Ultegra R8000 Groupset
- Scott's Gravel Race Geometry for high-octane fun on the trails and maximum traction
- 7.35 kilo built weight
- Scott Addict HMF carbon fibre construction
- Oversized bottom bracket for improved strength
- Tapered headtube for responsive feel on the road
- Ideal lightweight construction for tackling mountain ascents of endless hill climbs
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict HMF / IMP Carbon technology, Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMF, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer, Integrated Carbon Dropout
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston 2.0 compact, alloy 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Syncros RR2.0, 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000, Super SLR Dual pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000, Super SLR Dual pivot
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-SS, 22-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000 Carbon, Dual control 22-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-5800, 11-28 T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- CHAINSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 18 Front
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 24 Rear
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25mm
- SADDLE: Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 774529
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more