Scott Addict RC Di2 Road Bike 2017
A team issue road bike with a full pro-level specification, the Scott Addict RC Di2 Road Bike 2017 is an option that leaves you no doubt with your intentions on the road. With its aggressive racing geometry and a technical specification list that sees this bike come in not only at a light weight but with a seamless and supremely efficient construction, this was the first choice for Team Orica-GreenEDGE and IAM Cycling as they put their mettle to the test.
Providing the rider with a super competitive carbon frame that weighs, in conjunction with it's pairing carbon fork, 1090 grams in all, this frame uses Scott's HMX technology to provide supreme rigidity and stiffness, allowing full power to be transmitted through the drivetrain with the absolute minimum of loss, meaning that you have a stiff, reliable road frameset as a basis for your ride.
An oversized bottom bracket providing rigidity at the most critical juncture in determining your power, this frame is designed to deal with high torsional forces. A tapered head tube ensures enhanced front end strength, allowing your ride to take you exactly where you point it.
Building on this excellent core is the equally premium drivetrain. Decked out in full Shimano Dura-Ace from the very latest release, this bike is entirely up to date and offers perhaps the best shifting available on the market. Seamless, electronic transmission, this 9150 Di2 11-speed groupset is designed to work effortlessly, providing you with all the gearing you need to conquer and exceed your personal bests.
Finished with Dura-Ace R9100 wheels, equipped with Grand Prix 4000 S II tyres, the Addict comes with a carbon seatpost, saddle and handlebar. This bike weighs in at just 6.48 kilos when fully built, making this the road bike for that uphill section, or alpine climb.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- Scott's highest quality HMX carbon fibre frameset
- Equipped with Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 shifting
- A team level road bike that's taking pro riders the distance this season
- Direct transmission and slick feel
- 6.48 kilo net weight
- FRAME: Scott Addict HMX / IMP Carbon technology, road race geometry with replaceable dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMX 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered Carbon steerer, carbon dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros Integrated headset
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR1.0 Carbon, Anatomic 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100, Super SLR Dual pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100, Super SLR Dual pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100, Super SLR Dual pivot
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9150
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9150
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Di2 ST-R9150, Electronic Shift 11-Speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100, 11-28t
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Hollowtech II 52x36t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-R9100-PB
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano Dura Ace WH-R9100, 16 holes
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano Dura Ace WH-R9100, 20 holes
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700 x 25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700 x 25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR1.0 Carbon
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 717920
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more