Scott Addict RC Premium Disc Road Bike 2018
A staggering 6.3 kilograms when built, the Scott Addict RC Premium Disc Road Bike 2018 sits at the summit of Scott's range of lightweight bikes. Billed as a climber's specialist bike, this is an out and out performance machine, designed to surge to the front of the pack, either on that winding mountain ascent or over the course of that long day by bike.
Designed and conforming to Scott's road race geometry as designed and devised for and with the help of Team Orica Scott, this bike has a responsive feel and offers a connectivity that any discerning and committed cyclist is able to appreciate. This feel delivered in no small part as a consequence of Scott's highest grade of carbon fibre, an HMX tubeset makes this bike an impressively light and strong choice for transforming your power into performance. This tubing offering a 20% improvement in stiffness over the standard HMF carbon typically used in Scott bikes, whilst a special NET or naked external tubing design allows for a reduced weight by means of a shape and surface optimised not to carry paint, but to retain structural strength.
Equipped with Shimano's highest-quality groupset and providing a calibre of mechanical proficiency and accuracy that's almost unrivalled, this bike is fully equipped with a Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 Di2 groupset. Intelligent electronic shifting ensure the exact actuation required to offer the perfect gear shift, this groupset is assured to deliver the rock solid and precision shifting pattern that will bring your riding to the next level. Set up with a 52/36 tooth chainset and a 11-30 tooth gearing, you have a comprehensive range of gearing to tackle the fastest riding out there.
Making use of DT Swiss PPRC 1400 Spline disc brake wheels for superb transmission of power and stability on the road, this bike is supremely efficient on the road. Disc brakes equipping this bike with supreme performance in wet and wild conditions, this bike can even help you improve on your personal best by allowing you to stop in all the right places. With a full set of carbon componentry, saddle seatpost and handlebar going even further in order to provide you with an astoundingly light and stiff bike, this bike comes in at just 6.3 kilos - an impressive feat for a machine equipped with the traditionally heavier disc brake setup.
- Electronic shifting courtesy of Shimano's Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 groupset
- Team Orica Scott's Lightweight bike of choice for tackling mountain finishes
- 6.3 kilo built weight
- Robust and supremely fast Dura-Ace 9100 wheelset for premium rolling
- Scott Addict HMX carbon fibre construction with NET naked external tubeset weight reduction offers 20% improved stiffness over standard HMF carbon fibre
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc HMX / IMP Carbon technology, Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict Flatmount Disc HMX, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer, Integrated Carbon Dropout
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston SL Compact, Carbon 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Syncros RR1.5, 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R9170 Hyd Disc, 160mm SM-RT900 CL Rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R9170 Hyd Disc, 160mm SM-RT900 CL Rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9150 Di2, electronic shift system
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9150, 22-speed electronic Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Di2 ST-R9170 Disc, electronic shift 22-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100, 11-30 T
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11
- CHAINSET: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100, Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB92-41B
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss PRC 1400 Spline db, Carbon clincher tubeless ready, Syncros Plug-in RWS
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss PRC 1400 Spline db, Carbon clincher tubeless ready, Syncros Plug-in RWS
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x28mm
- SADDLE: Syncros RR1.0 Carbon
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 773935
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more