Scott Addict RC Pro Road Bike 2018
When Team Orica Scott look to ride up the toughest climbs, they go straight to their lightweight steed of choice - the Scott Addict RC Pro Road Bike 2018. Boasting Scott's top quality carbon fibre composition, you can make your way up the climb with ruthless efficiency and a striking low net weight. With top quality componentry assuring you of a responsive and dialled in ride, this bike hits all the high notes and does exactly what any pedigree lightweight bike should - it rises to the top.
With an HMX carbon fibre offering you a supremely light and superbly stiff carbon fibre, you can be sure that this bike transfers all your power rather than absorbing it. With the HMX fibres improving on stiffness levels by around 20% over Scott's HMF version, this bike is ideal for turns of pace. Taking every possible opportunity to reduce weight, this bike uses an additional NET or naked external tubing principle, meaning that the external paint surface commonly added to most tubes is removed, leading to a crucial saving. Weighing just 6.3 kilos when fully built, this bike delivers the critical edge in any hill climb, making sure that you make a good showing on the road.
A component specification that reads like a dream, the Addict RC Pro road bike makes use of a full Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 groupset, meaning that you can take pleasure in the most accurate, refined, and developed electronic shifting platform on your ride. With actuation programmed to the millimetre, and gears changing smoothly even under load, this set of componentry is sure to improve the feel of your ride. Offering an 11-30 tooth cassette for sensible and high paced gearing, this bike is dialled in for real top quality, pro-level performance out on the road.
Finished with Dura-Ace wheels and a full carbon seatpost, handlebar and stem arrangement, this bike shows its pedigree from start to finish and is sure to offer you the premium ride experience that is to set your personal bests to tumble.
- Electronic shifting courtesy of Shimano's Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 groupset
- Team Orica Scott's Lightweight bike of choice for tackling mountain finishes
- 6.3 kilo built weight
- Robust and supremely fast Dura-Ace 9100 wheelset for premium rolling
- Scott Addict HMX carbon fibre construction with NET naked external tubeset weight reduction offers 20% improved stiffness over standard HMF carbon fibre
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict HMX / IMP Carbon technology, Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMX, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer, Integrated Carbon Dropout
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston SL Compact, Carbon 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Syncros RR1.5, 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100, Super SLR Dual pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100, Super SLR Dual pivot
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9150, electronic Di2 shift system
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9150, 22-speed Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Di2 ST-R9150 Disc, Electronic Shift 22-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100, 11-30
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11
- CHAINSET: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100, Hollowtech II 53x39 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB92-41B
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano Dura Ace WH-R9100 Carbon / Alloy 16
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano Dura Ace WH-R9100 Carbon / Alloy 20
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x25mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x25mm
- SADDLE: Syncros RR1.0 Carbon
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 773989
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more