Scott Addict RC Ultimate Disc Road Bike 2018
The Scott Addict RC Ultimate Disc Road Bike 2018 brings together the best terms of materials, components, and know-how in order to create a truly exceptional race bike, designed specifically for the rider looking for lightweight at all costs. Weighing just 6.3 kilos when fully built, this bike delivers an astounding level of performance time and again. Benefitting from technology that is normally the preserve of pro-riders, this bike takes every possible measure to put you to the top.
The focus of this frame is the intricately designed carbon fibre that represents the low-weight engineering and supreme stiffness that you benefit from when putting your power down. The ultra-lightweight HMX carbon fibre is the headline of Scott's materials, providing 20% improvement over the previous HMF carbon fibre. This latest fibre used in conjunction with a newly developed NET technology, This latest fibre used in conjunction with a newly developed NET technology, pares back the external layer of carbon commonly utilised solely to apply paint, meaning that this frame provides an even lighter tubeset construction. With A further enlarged bottom bracket boosting the torsional rigidity at the juncture between your components and your frame, you can be sure of a stiff transfer of power to your wheels, with no energy lost in flex.
World-beating innovation from SRAM's Red eTap wireless groupset a cause of much interest to the devoted cyclist, this bike cuts back on wires in order to further save weight, whilst still delivering a dialled in, precise and metered approach to gear changes. 22-speed with an 11-28 tooth rear cassette and 52/36 chainset offering meat on the bones for the strong rider, this climbing bike is a hugely impressive machine that showcases the very best in current cycling technology.
Hydraulic disc brakes offering flawless stopping power in all conditions, this bike is set up in order to dissipate the asymmetric pressure disc rotors cause. With hydraulic metering providing modulated stopping force, you can scrub off as little or as much speed as you wish, and do so in an instant. Finished with DT Swiss PRC 1100 Dicut Disc Brake wheels, this is a premium wheelset designed for the rider with ambitions to not just beat their personal bests, but those of their rivals.
- The world's most advanced shifting thanks to the SRAM Red eTap wireless groupset
- Astounding 6.7 kilo built weight for a disc brake bike
- Scott's premier lightweight climbers bike
- Strong and quick engaging DT Swiss PPRC 1000 Dicut disc brake wheels
- Scott Addict HMX carbon fibre construction with NET naked external tubeset weight reduction offers 20% improved stiffness over standard HMF carbon fibre
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc HMX / IMP Carbon technology, Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict Flatmount Disc HMX, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer, Integrated Carbon Dropout
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Carbon Addict SL Combo
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Syncros RR1.5, 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Red22 hydro Disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Red22 hydro Disc, 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTap 22-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTap 22-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Red eTap hydro 22-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM Red22 Speed, 11-28 T
- CHAIN: SRAM Red22 Speed
- CHAINSET: SRAM Red22, 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM PF86 GXP
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss PRC 1100 Dicut Disc Brake, Carbon clincher tubeless ready, Syncros Plug-in RWS
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss PRC 1100 Dicut Disc Brake, Carbon clincher tubeless ready, Syncros Plug-in RWS
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x28mm
- SADDLE: Syncros RR1.0 Carbon
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 773881
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more