Scott Contessa Junior 16 Kids Bike
The Scott Contessa Junior 16 Kids Bike is ideal for that keen child who, having mastered their pedalling and graduated from stabilisers, is looking for a simple, single speed option for nipping around the park. Neatly styled with a cool colourway and a standout saddle, this bike is sure to stand out at school as being pretty swish.
With an alloy frame at its heart, this bike retains a strong construction, assuring you and your child peace of mind when they decide to try some tougher terrain. Robust, and lightweight, you can be sure that your child's not going to find manoeuvring this bike a herculean task. With stiff wheels and a comfy saddle setting your little one straight on the road, this is a bike that's sure not to need fixing, however rough the treatment it receives.
Please note: This bike is available in one frame size only, recommended for children aged 4-6 and between 95cm-125cm.
- FRAME: Scott Contessa 16 Junior Alloy Frame, low standover height, alloy 6061 P.G.
- FORK: Scott BMX type / rigid, hi-ten steel
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Junior Riser bar, 520mm / 60mm rise
- HEADSET: NECO H802AKEDM
- STEM: HS622
- FRONT BRAKE: LEE CHI JC301 FS-323A
- REAR BRAKE: N/A
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: N/A
- SHIFT LEVERS: Single speed
- CASSETTE: 18T
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- CHAINSET: SHUN SHING / 28T
- PEDALS: MARWI SP-201
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SHUN SHING SS-906
- FRONT WHEEL: KT-183F / 20H / nutted hub, alloy rim, 15 gram UCP spokes
- REAR WHEEL: KT-305RB / 28H / nutted hub, alloy rim, 15 gram UCP spokes
- FRONT TYRE: Kenda K-50 / 16x2.125
- REAR TYRE: Kenda K-50 / 16x2.125
- SADDLE: Syncros JR16
- SEATPOST: Alloy 26.8x200mm
PRODUCT REF: 782503
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more