Scott Foil 10 Road Bike 2017
Taking the step into electronic shifting and providing the performance rider with a high-quality frameset and component set, the Scott Foil 10 Road Bike 2017 sits at the higher end of the middle ground, offering a seamless shifting experience thanks to a full Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain.
This promoting a seamless, efficient and hassle free changing experience, you can be sure that you'll not miss a beat as you change through your rear cassette to find that gear to conquer that climb.
Built around a quality frame, this bike features a strong and stiff carbon fibre construction arranged in a race geometry, but, with a comfort zone allowing for a more cushioned ride thanks to a degree of vertical compliance, whilst remaining totally rigid for full out efforts.
An oversized bottom bracket for improved rigidity, and a tapered headtube for improved handling, this is frame features integrated cabling and seat clamp whilst providing a low profile against the air.
Making use of Scott's own Syncros RR2.0 wheels, you can be assured of smooth riding and slick transmission of power onto the road. With an aero carbon seat post and an integrated headset, this bike is a keen performance bike for dedicated road riders, looking to improve their times on weekend rides and races.
- Shimano Ultegra componentry
- Boasts Scott's WorldTour proven FOIL frame
- HMF carbon fibre composed racing aero frameset
- Optimised for fast, race efforts
This product is no longer available. You can find the latest range of Scott bikes here.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott FOIL HMF, IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech, road race geometry
- FORK: Scott Syncros FOIL 1 1/4"
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros FOIL 1 1/4"
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR2.0, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Super SLR Dual pivot / Direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Super SLR Dual pivot / Direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra BR-6810 / 6810 rear
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-6870
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-6870
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-6870
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800, 11-28
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800, Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano Ultegra SM-BB72-41
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros RR2.0, 20 holes
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros RR2.0, 24 holes
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25C, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25C, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros FOIL aero Carbon
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 717649
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more