Scott Foil Premium Disc Road Bike 2018
The Scott Foil Premium Disc Road Bike 2018 is in many ways the ultimate aero road bike, this is due to its unrivalled weight, performance and versatility. With victories on many grand tours and stage races, varying hugely in terms of gradient, distance and terrain, including Milan San Remo and Paris Roubaix, there is no denying that this is a fast and hugely versatile machine.
The full top of the range Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed Di2 groupset combines a slim, lightweight design with race-ready precision, durability and performance, whilst looking very aesthetically pleasing, making it the perfect choice for a bike of this calibre. In a race environment, your ability to accelerate and decelerate as quickly as possible while maintaining full control is imperative to your success and the Dura-Ace R9100 allows just this, with its instant, effortless shifting and responsive hydraulic disc brakes you will have no excuse not to be on the next podium.
Further aiding this bikes performance are Zipp's 303 NSW Disc Firecrest Carbon Clincher Wheelset. Labelled as the ultimate all-rounder they are in keeping with the bikes overall versatility. Constructed from carbon fibre the weight is kept to a minimum, whilst the 45mm depth provides ample aerodynamics for fast open time trials, yet remains supple enough to conquer long alpine climbs and rough cobbled sections too.
The bike is completed with an array of top-end Syncros components. The integrated FOIL stem and aero carbon seatpost help maintain the bikes sleek lines, whilst increasing its aerodynamics even further. The fact these products have been designed in conjunction with Scott also means they are perfectly colour coded to the bikes paint scheme, making for a seamless, extremely aesthetically pleasing end result.
- Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic groupset
- Zipp 303 NSW Disc Firecrest Carbon Clincher Tubeless wheelset
- Impressive 7.25kg weight (approx)
- Syncros FOIL aero carbon seatpost
- Syncros RR 1.0 carbon saddle
- Tapered carbon fork steerer for added stiffness
Please note: Image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: FOIL DISC HMX / IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech. Road Race geometry Replaceable Dropout STD Seattube / INT BB
- FORK: FOIL DISC HMX 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" Carbon steerer Integrated Carbon Dropout
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9150 Di2
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9150 Di2
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9170 Di2
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB92-41B
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100 11-30
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11-speed
- PEDALS: NA
- BRAKES: Shimano BR-R9170 Hyd Disc 160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT900 CL Rotor
- HANDLEBARS: Syncros Carbon FOIL Combo
- WHEELSET: Zipp 303 NSW Disc Firecrest Carbon Clincher Tubeless Syncros Plug-in RWS
- TYRES: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700x28C
- SADDLE: Syncros RR 1.0 carbon
- SEATPOST: Syncros FOIL aero carbon
- WEIGHT: 7.25kg / 15.98lbs (approximately)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 773503
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more