Scott Speedster 20 Disc Road Bike 2018
Explore the paths less ridden with the Scott Speedster 20 Disc Road Bike 2018. Versatility is at the forefront of the design thanks to a smart choice of components and the updated Endurance geometry, designed to keep you riding comfortably for longer, no matter the terrain below. With its tall headtube, the rider is placed in a natural position, offering a full view of the route ahead, critical for navigating hectic urban environments and technical, loose descents alike.
The frames 6061 double butted alloy construction offers a lightweight, compliant ride, while remaining extremely durable, paired with the carbon fork you get the perfect balance of strength, performance and comfort. The tapered full carbon fibre fork provides unrivalled stiffness for direct, responsive handling, whilst increasing comfort levels by damping unwanted road feedback before it is transferred to the rider's wrists.
Syncros components are used throughout the bike, not only do they look fantastic thanks to their colour coding, they perform faultlessly too. The Syncros Race 22 Disc wheels have a wide profile to maximise the wider tyres rolling efficiency, whilst being extremely strong with 28 spokes front and rear.
The Tiagra 10-speed groupset is an ideal option, offering the reliable, crisp shifting expected from a Shimano product, whilst the disc brakes provide consistently controlled, stable braking in all weather conditions. Paired with the 32mm wide Schwalbe Lugano tyres you get a confidence inspiring ride, with limitless grip, no matter the surface beneath.
- Endurance geometry for high comfort levels
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed groupset offers responsive, crisp shifting
- Disc brakes perform faultlessly in all conditions
- Sycnros components are colour-coded to the frame for a seamless finish
- Double Butted 6061 alloy is lightweight and durable
- Full carbon fork provides responsive handling and additional vibration damping
- 32mm wide Schwalbe Lugano tyres offer confidence inspiring grip
- FRAME: Scott Speedster Disc / 6061 D.Butted alloy Endurance geometry / integrated headtube, int. cable routing
- FORK: Scott Speedster Carbon 1 1/8"-1 1/4" carbon steerer
- STEM: JD ST123A alloy 1 1/8" / four bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros RR2.0 comfort 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS305 Disc 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS305 Disc 160mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700-GS 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 Dual Control 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500 10-speed 11-32T
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700 Hyperdrive 50x34T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros Race 22 Disc, Formula hub 28h
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros Race 22 Disc, Formula hub 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x32C
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x32C
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.5
- SEATPOST: Syncros RR2.5 27.2/350mm
- WEIGHT: 10.1kg (approximately)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 774746
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more