Scott Speedster 30 Road Bike 2018
Redesigned with a focus on comfort and efficiency, the Scott Speedster 30 Road Bike is an ideal choice for all day sportives and daily commuting, providing unrivalled comfort thanks to its updated Endurance geometry and great performance through its well thought out specification.
The double butted 6061 alloy frameset is light and compliant, whilst maintaining high levels of strength, making it a great choice for commuters. The Endurance geometry tailors the bike's design for comfort, marginally raising the front end for a more relaxed, upright cycling position, allowing you to ride all day, with full visibility of the road ahead. The full carbon fibre tapered fork helps reduce weight, while increasing the ride quality, stiffening the front end and damping any unwanted road feedback before it is relayed onto the rider's wrists.
The Shimano Sora 9-speed groupset provides crisp, reliable shifting, whilst braking is sharp and controlled, creating a confidence inspiring ride in all conditions. Grip and comfort are furthered by the Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C tyres, their width providing additional cushioning on uneven roads, whilst the extra volume results in increased cornering grip, for a more stable, faster ride. The bike is completed with a full catalogue of Syncros components, not only do these perform faultlessly, they look great too, with their colours matching the frames paint perfectly, for a sleek overall finish.
- Endurance geometry for high comfort levels
- Shimano Sora 9-speed groupset offers responsive, crisp shifting
- Sycnros components are colour-coded to the frame for a seamless finish
- Double Butted 6061 alloy is lightweight and durable
- FRAME: Scott Speedster / D.Butted 6061 alloy Endurance geometry / integrated headtube, int. cable routing
- FORK: Scott Speedster carbon 1 1/8" carbon steerer
- STEM: JD ST123A alloy 1 1/8" / four bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: JD ST123A alloy 1 1/8" / four bolt 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Integrated steel cup
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro SCBR-525
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro SCBR-525
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora FD-R3000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora RD-R3000-GS 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora ST-R3000 Dual Control 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG400 9-speed 11-32T
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- CRANKSET: Shimano Compact FC-R345 50x34T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros Race 22 with Formula Hub 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros Race 22 with Formula Hub 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.5
- SEATPOST: Syncros RR2.5 27.2/350mm
- WEIGHT: 9.55kg (approximately)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 774864
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more