Scott Voltage FR 720 Mountain Bike
Tough, fast and playful, the Scott Voltage FR 720 Mountain Bike has been designed around the challenging, steep and versatile trails that make up modern bike parks. Thanks to its low bottom bracket, slack head angle, and short chain stays, the FR 720 combines the stability of a downhill race bike with the snappy, sharp handling necessary for riding large jumps and tight berms with speed and style.
The X-Fusion Metric fork and Marzocchi Roco R coil shock provide enough travel to tame even the roughest of technical trails, whilst remaining short enough to flow through jump lines and pump tracks effortlessly. The winning combination of a SRAM drivetrain and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offers the crisp, responsive shifting and controlled, dependable braking required to safely nail lap after lap, all year round. The addition of an E.thirteen chain guide helps to ensure you never drop a chain again, no matter the ferocity of the terrain below.
With modern bike parks offering such a range of trails, varying in terms of gradient and terrain, versatility is key to a successful design. Scott has addressed riders needs by allowing the stock 27.5" wheels to be switched out for 26" variants, great for those who wish to race downhill on Saturday and ride the slopestyle course on Sunday morning. Similarly, the adjustable rear travel allows the setup to be truly tailored to the ride ahead, optimising performance on the mountain.
The Syncros wheelset is tough and durable, with 32 spokes, wide rims and a bolt-thru front axle; you can be assured of a stiff, fast and reliable ride every-time. Additionally, Schwalbe's Magic Mary 2.35 tyres offer great levels of traction across all conditions, whilst their tough outer casing helps prevent punctures, so you can spend more time riding and less time at the trail side.
- X-Fusion Metric R fork
- Marzocchi Roco R Coil shock
- Tapered steerer provides additional stiffness
- Shimano BR-M6000 disc brakes offer controlled, sharp braking
- Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5x2.35mm tyres provide high levels of grip and low rolling resistance
- E.thirteen chain guide keeps the chain on, no matter the intensity of the trail below
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Voltage FR alloy 6061 hydroformed tubing, ISCG & ISCG05 tabs, 1.5" headtube, 135mm nutted dropout, 170-190mm travel
- FORK: X-Fusion Metric R 27.5, 180mm travel, air with rebound adjustment, 20mm maxle, alloy steerer
- REAR SHOCK: Marzocchi Roco R Coil, rebound adjustment, 241x76mm, spring rates S: 300 / M: 350 / L: 400
- HEADSET: FSA Gravity 1(I/E) Tapered 1.5, lower external bearing, ID 49.6mm / OD 55mm
- STEM: Syncros FR1.5, 31.8mm / 45mm / 0°
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros FR1.5, 31.8mm / 780mm / 25mm rise
- GRIPS: Syncros Pro DH dual lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-M6000 disc, 203mm / SM-RT66L rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-M6000 disc, 203mm / SM-RT66L rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BL-M6000
- CHAIN GUIDE: E.thirteen LG-1 ISCG05
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X5 / medium cage / 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X4 trigger shifter
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-830, 11-28T
- CHAIN: KMC Z-7
- CRANKSET: Truvativ Ruktion 1.0, 34T chainring, 165mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Truvativ Howitzer XR, 73mm shell
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros MD30 27.5 rim with Formula DHL-92, 110x20mm, thru-axle hub, 32H
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros MD30 27.5 rim with Formula DC-22N, 35mm, tracknut, 32H
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5x2.35 BikePark
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5x2.35 BikePark
- SADDLE: Syncros XM2.5 / steel rails
- SEATPOST: Syncros DH2.0 / 31.6mm / zero offset
- WEIGHT: 16.80kg (approximately)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 778046
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more