SeventyOne Percent Feel Good Moisturiser
Apply the SeventyOne Percent Feel Good Moisturiser for an instant refresh of dehydrated skin. The non-pore blocking formulation contains a number of natural ingredients including aloe vera, vegetable glycerin and apricot kernel vegetable oil to soothe, soften and regenerate the skin and fight the effects of ageing.
The moisturiser is suitable for vegans and contains nothing nasty, such as parabens, sulphate or silicone. Non-greasy, with a naturally gelled consistency, it's perfect for everyday use throughout the year.
Aqua (water), dicaprylyl carbonate, glycerin, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan olivate, parfum (fragrance), xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, Mauritia flexuosa fruit oil, potassium sorbate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, Chondrus crispus powder, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, hydrolysed algin, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Maris aqua (sea water), tocopherol, Chlorella vulgaris extract, beta-sitosterol, squalene
- Face gel-cream
- 99% natural ingredients
- Organic vegetable glycerin improves the appearance of the skin and makes it more supple. Non-comedogenic (won't block the pores)
- Aloe vera gel is soothing, moisturising and regenerating, it revitalizes all skin types
- Organic buriti vegetable oil promotes and prolongs tanning with its high carotenoid content and fights against the signs of ageing thanks to its antioxidant properties
- Apricot kernel vegetable oil is anti-ageing, it softens the skin and offers a healthy glow
- Red algae extract reinforces hydration with a superior action to hyaluronic acid
- Hydranov complex (micro-algae extract + marine sugars + sea water) moisturises and prevents water loss
- 0% paraben, sulphate, silicone, nanoparticle, phenoxyethanol or petrochemical derivatives, alcohol
- Made in France