Shimano 105 5800 11 Speed Cassette
The Shimano 105 5800 11 Speed Cassette is a high performance component, which uses Hyperglide EV sprockets to provide precise, quiet and smooth shifting. The close ratio sprockets mean you will not be making a huge jump between gears.
Lightweight, the alloy carrier holds the largest sprockets in place. Also keeping weight down and adding rigidity are the cut away, drilled sprockets.
Ideal for all year round use, the nickel-plated sprockets prevent corrosion and the shiny steel makes the Shimano 105 5800 11 Speed Cassette the perfect addition to road, time trial, triathlon or cyclocross bikes.
Designed to be used with Super Narrow 11-speed HG-X chains.
- High performance HG-EV 11-speed 105 Road cassette
- Hyperglide EV sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on a lightweight alloy carrier to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Pearl-bright steel cassette
- For Super Narrow 11-speed HG-X chains
- Average weight: 281 g