Shimano 105 5800 Carbon SPD-SL Pedals
A nice finishing touch to any road, time trial or triathlon bike is a set of carbon pedals and Shimano have not disappointed with their Shimano 105 5800 Carbon SPD-SL Pedals. Featuring a wide, carbon fibre body, this is a lightweight and strong platform for efficient power transfer. Cornering fast need not be a nerve racking experience with the low profile design, which provides excellent clearance when on the limit racing or riding hard.
Easy to clip in and get riding, with a large binding area meaning you won't be fumbling about at a set of traffic lights trying to get going again. Durability is catered for with a stainless steel plate added to the carbon body.
Adjusting cleat tension is a simple task with the pedal's easy to access design. This pedal works with fixed, float in a single direction from a front-centre pivot or float in both direction Shimano cleats.
The Shimano 105 5800 Carbon SPD-SL Pedals are for those looking for a weight saving, high performance upgrade, whether that be for commuting, sportives, racing or training.
Includes Shimano SH11 Self-aligning SPD-SL Cleats
- SPD-SL Pedal
- Cleats included
- Carbon composite body
- Extra-wide platform for maximum efficient transfer of power
- Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution
- Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Weight: 285 grams per pair
- Shimano Part number: PD5800
- Includes yellow SPD-SL cleats included (6˚ float)
PRODUCT REF: 160398
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more