Shimano BB-UN300 British Thread Bottom Bracket
Made with Shimano’s usual exacting standards, the BB-UN300 Bottom Bracket is an excellent option for bikes that have British threaded bottom bracket shells and chainsets with a traditional square tapered spindle fitting.
Made into a one-piece unit, this bottom bracket keeps dirt, mud and water away from the sealed bearings to offer durability, corrosion resistance and low friction operation. The threaded construction installs easily without the need for any fiddly adjustments, and the narrow body of this unit means that it won't hinder gear and brake cables that are being routed internally through the frame's bottom bracket shell.
- A good quality bottom bracket for traditional chainsets and threaded bottom bracket shells
- Durable, hard-wearing sealed cartridge bearings with square tapered spindle fitting
- Super-accurate bearings for smooth operation and improved durability
- Maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearing assembly keeps out dirt, mud, and water for long bearing life
- Fast and easy installation without any complicated adjustment
- Narrow body allows clearance for cable routing under the bottom bracket
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.