Shimano BL-MT501 I-Spec-II Disc Brake Lever
With a high price to performance ratio, the Shimano BL-MT501 I-Spec-II Disc Brake Lever is an excellent option for any mountain bike that requires a fully adjustable and precise setup.
The alloy brake lever is solid and dependable and links into Shimano's Servo Wave, cam-linkage mechanism to deliver rapid pad engagement onto the rotor for more stopping power during aggressive riding. The adjustable free stroke feature combines with the integrated lever reach adjustment to allow the rider to fine-tune the brakes' feel and action in line with personal preference and hand size.
This lever is compatible with I-Spec-II gear levers, allowing them to be seamlessly mounted together onto the handlebar via one clamping unit.
- This great value lever grants reliable braking power via its rigid design to be a great option for all riding styles from XC to trail
- Alloy brake lever for secure and dependable braking
- Short stroke, cam-linkage Servo-Wave mechanism affords quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Adjustable free stroke enables the amount of lever pull before pad and rotor engagement to be fine tuned
- Opening clamp band design with hinge for easy Installation and removal
- I-Spec-II compatible
- Lever reach adjustment
- For use with mineral oil only