Shimano CN-HG701 11-speed Chain
The Shimano CN-HG701 11-speed Chain has been designed with performance in mind. Weighing just 257 grams, this premium chain utilises a Sil-Tec surface treatment to increase its durability and longevity, while the included quick link ensures simple and quick installation and removal; without the need for any tools. Optimised for use with Ultegra 6800 and XT M8000 drivetrains, the CN-HG701 features an updated inner plate for reduced operation noise and enhanced shifting efficiency.
- Super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design for smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner and outer links that is smooth running and increases durability
- Zinc-Alloy plated outer links
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- 5.62 mm chain width
- Optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Includes quick link
- Tailored for use with Ultegra 6800 / XT M8000
- Weight: 257 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.