Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Chainset - HollowTech II 55/42T
The new Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Chainset - HollowTech II 55/42T is more than just a change of appearance for Shimano's pro-level chainset. Designed to optimise power transfer, this crankset is seven grams lighter than the previous Dura-Ace iteration. This reduction of weight does not come at the expense of stiffness as it still boasts optimal stiffness and efficiency with a newly designed crank arm. The four arm construction boasts strength and aerodynamic efficiency.
HollowGlide technology on the chainrings improve shifting crispness and smoothness with individually designed tooth profiles. The tooth profile also helps to fit a wider gear pitch.
- Optimum power transfer
- Best balance for lighter weight (-7g) and efficiency
- New designed crank arm
- Maintains high rigidity and reduces weight
- HollowGlide technology for smooth shifting
- 4-arm construction crankset
- Adapted for race specific disc brake system
- Shorter length of rear centre with O.L.D.135mm
- Redesign the gear teeth profile to fit wider gear pitch
- Rider tuned gearing options
- Bottom bracket seal design has a minimal bearing interface gives superbly smooth rolling and increased durability
- Iconic design
- Crank arm length: 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Weight: 609g (approx.)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.